Complex Winter Storm Taking Shape Across Parts of Central, Eastern U.S.
A complex storm system will begin impacting parts of the central and eastern U.S. on Friday and into the weekend. Heavy snowfall is expected across parts of the Midwest into the Ohio Valley on Friday, with chances for heavy snow moving into the Northeast on Saturday. Freezing rain is also possible on Saturday in from northern New Jersey into the central Appalachians.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 21 G 26 mph
- Barometer29.96 in (1011.9 mb)
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Truth Or Consequenc (KTCS)
Lat: 33.23 Lon: -107.27 Elev: 4850ft.
8 Miles NNE Truth or Consequences NM
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 59. West northwest wind around 8 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 30. Light and variable wind becoming north northeast 5 to 8 mph after midnight.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 53. North northeast wind 10 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 27. North wind 5 to 9 mph becoming light north northwest after midnight.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 54. Light and variable wind becoming east around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 30. East southeast wind around 5 mph becoming north after midnight.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 56. North wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32. Light and variable wind.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 63. Light east wind.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 68.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Sierra County Lakes, NM
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE