Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 12 mph
- Barometer29.98 in (1009.6 mb)
- Dewpoint31°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill47°F (8°C)
Current conditions at
Truth Or Consequenc (KTCS)
Lat: 33.23°N Lon: 107.27°W Elev: 4850ft.
8 Miles NNE Truth or Consequences NM
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 42. North wind around 7 mph.
- Saturday Scattered showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 61. North northeast wind 14 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Saturday Night A 10 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 36. North northeast wind 5 to 11 mph becoming northwest after midnight.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 62. Calm wind becoming south southwest around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40. South southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 70. Light and variable wind becoming south southwest 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43. West wind 5 to 13 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 76. West wind 8 to 13 mph increasing to 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 28 mph.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41. West wind 11 to 16 mph becoming light after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 23 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 71.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Sierra County Lakes, NM
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE