Winter Storm Continues Across Northeast
The complex winter storm that has been bringing freezing rain and snow to parts of the eastern U.S. will continue to affect much of the Northeast through the day on Monday, with snow, sleet and freezing rain, before moving off the East Coast on Tuesday. Meanwhile, dangerously cold temperatures and wind chill will continue in the western half of the U.S.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 3 mph
- Barometer30.16 in
- Dewpoint50°F (10°C)
- Visibility0.25 mi
Current conditions at
Thomaston-Upson County Airport (KOPN)
Lat: 32.96 Lon: -84.26 Elev: 797ft.
6 Miles SSW Jenkinsburg GA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Rain likely, mainly after 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 55. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Tonight Areas of drizzle, then a chance of rain or drizzle, mainly after 3am. Patchy fog after 3am. Otherwise, cloudy, with a low around 50. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Tuesday Showers likely, mainly before 1pm. Patchy fog before 7am. Otherwise, partly sunny, with a high near 57. West wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54. Calm wind becoming northeast around 5 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Friday Night A 40 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Saturday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 53. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday Night A 50 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Sunday A 40 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 53.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Butts County, GA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE