Complex Winter Storm Taking Shape Across Parts of Central, Eastern U.S.
A complex storm system will begin impacting parts of the central and eastern U.S. on Friday and into the weekend. Heavy snowfall is expected across parts of the Midwest into the Ohio Valley on Friday, with chances for heavy snow moving into the Northeast on Saturday. Freezing rain is also possible on Saturday in from northern New Jersey into the central Appalachians.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSE 7 mph
- Barometer30.21 in (1023.1 mb)
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill34°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
Texarkana Regional-Webb Field (KTXK)
Lat: 33.46 Lon: -94 Elev: 361ft.
4 Miles NW Domino TX
7 Day Forecast
- Today Showers likely, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after noon. High near 45. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Tonight Showers and possibly a thunderstorm before midnight, then a chance of rain after midnight. Low around 40. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 46. Light northwest wind increasing to 10 to 15 mph in the morning.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 27. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 47. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 35.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 61.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Cass County, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE