Major Winter Storm Continues Across Central, Eastern U.S.
The major winter storm that has been affecting much of the central U.S. continues to move eastward on Friday, bringing a variety of hazards from the southern Plains to New England, including a significant ice storm. Heavy snow and freezing rain are expected from the Ohio Valley into central Texas. Icy conditions will cause dangerous driving conditions and extended power outages are possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
SQUAW LAKE (TR439)
Lat: 32.907750 Lon: -114.474028 Elev: 285ft.
25 Miles W Niland CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 59. Southeast wind around 6 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 40. Calm wind becoming west northwest 5 to 7 mph in the evening.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of showers after 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 61. West southwest wind 7 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Saturday Night A 10 percent chance of showers before 10pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 43. Breezy, with a west northwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 57. North northwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming light north northeast in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 36.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 66.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Imperial County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE