Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedNA
- Barometer30.24 in
- Dewpoint11°F (-12°C)
Current conditions at
DW1021 Borrego Springs (D1021)
Lat: 33.19283 Lon: -116.27867 Elev: 587ft.
13 Miles ENE Borrego Springs CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Isolated showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 46. North wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 65. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48. Northwest wind around 5 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 65. North wind around 5 mph becoming east in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 49. Light north wind becoming northwest 5 to 10 mph in the evening.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 51.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 69.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 54.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 74.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 57.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 75.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 56.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 72.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Diego County Deserts, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE