Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 13 mph
- Barometer30.12 in (1016.4 mb)
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill34°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 33.31°N Lon: 104.51°W Elev: 3649ft.
11 Miles WSW Roswell NM
7 Day Forecast
- Today A slight chance of rain and snow showers before 11am, then a slight chance of rain showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 54. North wind 15 to 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35. South wind around 5 mph becoming west after midnight.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 75. South wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 76.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Wednesday A 10 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Chaves County Plains, NM
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE