Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 3 mph
- Barometer30.35 in (1028.6 mb)
- Dewpoint15°F (-9°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 33.31 Lon: -104.51 Elev: 3649ft.
11 Miles WSW Roswell NM
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 17. West wind around 5 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 44. Light and variable wind becoming south 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 42. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26. East wind around 5 mph becoming south after midnight.
- Thursday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Thursday Night A slight chance of rain showers before 11pm, then a slight chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Chaves County Plains, NM
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE