Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind SpeedE 3 mph
- Barometer30.41 in (1030.1 mb)
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Texarkana Regional-Webb Field (KTXK)
Lat: 33.46 Lon: -94 Elev: 361ft.
4 Miles NNW Domino TX
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. Southeast wind around 5 mph.
- Friday Showers. High near 45. Southeast wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Friday Night Showers, mainly before midnight. Low around 40. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming northeast after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of showers before noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 49. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 45.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 58.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Cass County, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE