Major Winter Storm Moves into Upper Midwest and Central Rockies
The major winter storm that has been affecting the northern Rockies & Plains has moved into the Upper Midwest & central Rockies where a foot or more of snow is forecast for some locations Wed. into Thur. Freezing rain is also possible for parts of the Great Lakes. Meanwhile bitterly cold air will persist across the western U.S. with highs on Wed. only reaching the single digits in some locations.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNE 3 G 5 MPH
- Dewpoint36°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 33.3380 Lon: -118.3305 Elev: 90ft.
2 Miles S Avalon CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 60. Breezy, with a west wind 10 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 43. Breezy, with a north northwest wind 15 to 20 mph decreasing to 5 to 10 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 59. West wind around 10 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43. West wind around 5 mph becoming south in the evening.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 59. North wind around 10 mph becoming west in the morning.
- Friday Night A 20 percent chance of rain after 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46.
- Saturday A 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 59. Breezy.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 48. Breezy.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 50.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 65.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Catalina Island, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE