Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedNNE 4 G 7 MPH
- Dewpoint-22°F (-30°C)
- Wind Chill43°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 33.352069 Lon: -116.862731 Elev: 5486ft.
4 Miles SSW Palomar Mountain CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Isolated sprinkles. Partly cloudy, with a low around 39. East wind around 5 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 50. Calm wind becoming northwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37. Northwest wind around 10 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 48. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 37. East wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 51.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 41. Breezy.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 46.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 53.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Diego County Coastal Areas, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE