Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNW 5 mph
- Barometer30.12 in
- Dewpoint46°F (8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Newnan Coweta County Airport (KCCO)
Lat: 33.31°N Lon: 84.77°W Elev: 971ft.
3 Miles E East Newnan GA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 41. Calm wind.
- Monday Patchy fog before 8am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 74. Light northwest wind becoming west 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Monday Night Patchy fog after 5am. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 44. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Tuesday Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 76. Light west wind increasing to 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Showers likely, mainly after 2am. Cloudy, with a low around 53. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Wednesday Showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 67. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Wednesday Night A 20 percent chance of showers before 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 30.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 65.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 65.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Coweta County, GA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE