Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
- Wind SpeedSW 28 G 36 mph
- Barometer29.88 in
- Dewpoint14°F (-10°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill27°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Ruidoso Regional (KSRR)
Lat: 33.36 Lon: -105.67 Elev: 6818ft.
15 Miles NNW Bent NM
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Partly sunny, with a high near 49. Southwest wind 16 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. Southwest wind 6 to 11 mph becoming northwest after midnight.
- Monday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 41. West northwest wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Monday Night A 20 percent chance of showers before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 24. North northwest wind 6 to 13 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 38. North wind 9 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25. North wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 42. Light and variable wind.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28. Light west northwest wind.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47. West wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 48.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Central Tularosa Basin, NM
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE