Marginal Risk of severe weather for central Texas
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a Marginal Risk of severe thunderstorms Thursday afternoon and evening across parts of central Texas. Large hail will be the main risk. Elsewhere, widely-scattered thunderstorms not expected to reach severe limits are possible surrounding the Marginal Risk area in Texas, as well as across the Ozarks and central Florida.
Read More... Humidity21% Wind SpeedSSE 5 G 6 MPH BarometerNA Dewpoint24°F (-4°C) VisibilityNA
Current conditions at
Lat: 33.352069°N Lon: 116.862731°W Elev: 5486ft.
2 Miles WSW Palomar Mountain CA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 68. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 53. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph after midnight. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Friday Night Showers after 11pm. Low around 46. South wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Saturday Showers likely, mainly before 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 47. West wind around 20 mph, with gusts as high as 35 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40. Sunday A 20 percent chance of showers before 11am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 50. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43. Monday Sunny, with a high near 57. Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47. Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 63. Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52. Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 67.