Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-30 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains on Wednesday. Wind Chill Advisories or Warnings are in effect across the northern Plains and Upper Midwest.
- Wind SpeedESE 4 G 11 MPH
- Dewpoint2°F (-17°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 33.352069 Lon: -116.862731 Elev: 5486ft.
Palomar Mountain CA
7 Day Forecast
- Late Afternoon Isolated sprinkles. Mostly sunny, with a high near 53. East wind around 5 mph.
- Tonight Isolated sprinkles. Partly cloudy, with a low around 39. East wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 52. Calm wind becoming northwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 50. Northwest wind around 10 mph.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 36.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 41.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 46.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 59.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Diego County Coastal Areas, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE