Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 3 mph
- Barometer30.11 in (1019.9 mb)
- Dewpoint29°F (-2°C)
- Visibility9.00 mi
Current conditions at
Texarkana Regional-Webb Field (KTXK)
Lat: 33.46 Lon: -94 Elev: 361ft.
3 Miles E Redwater TX
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Cloudy, with a high near 37. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 45. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday Night A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 43. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 46.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Friday A 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 51.
- Friday Night A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 51.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Bowie County, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE