Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
- Wind SpeedNW 13 mph
- Barometer30.29 in (1026.7 mb)
- Dewpoint29°F (-2°C)
- Visibility8.00 mi
- Wind Chill24°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
Greenville Municipal Airport (KGLH)
Lat: 33.48 Lon: -90.98 Elev: 138ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. North northwest wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 40. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25. Calm wind.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 49. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 45. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30. North northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Friday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 47. East wind around 5 mph becoming south in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Friday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 40. Southeast wind 5 to 15 mph becoming south southwest after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Saturday A 30 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 53.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Washington County, MS
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE