Ana moving away from main Hawaiian Islands
The Central Pacific Hurricane Center continues to monitor Tropical Storm Ana as it continues to move away from the main Hawaiian Islands. Maximum sustained winds are 70 miles per hour, with higher gusts. A Tropical Storm Warning and a Hurricane Watch are in effect for uninhabited regions of northwest Hawaii.
5NM SSE San Clemente CA
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
- SynopsisAT 2 AM...A 1013 MB HIGH WAS OVER MONTEREY BAY AND A 1008 MB LOW
COVERED THE SOUTHEAST CALIFORNIA DESERTS. MODERATE ONSHORE FLOW
WILL CONTINUE THROUGH TUESDAY...THEN DECREASE WEDNESDAY AS
PRESSURE GRADIENTS GO NEARLY NEUTRAL. A LONG- PERIOD NORTHWEST
SWELL WILL ENTER THE OUTER WATERS TONIGHT AND TUESDAY
MORNING...PEAKING AROUND 8 TO 10 FEET IN THE OUTER WATERS LATE
TUESDAY...THEN DECREASING THROUGH WEDNESDAY.
- Today NNE wind 5 to 10 kt becoming W in the morning. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny. . Wind waves 1 ft or less.
- Tonight WNW wind 5 to 10 kt becoming variable and less than 5 kt in the evening. Increasing clouds. . Wind waves 1 ft or less.
- Tuesday Variable winds less than 5 kt becoming W 5 to 10 kt in the afternoon. Cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing. . Wind waves 1 ft or less.
- Tuesday Night WNW wind 5 to 10 kt becoming E in the evening. Mostly clear. . Wind waves 1 ft or less.
- Wednesday Variable winds 5 kt or less. Sunny. . Wind waves 1 ft or less.
- Wednesday Night Variable winds 5 kt or less. Mostly clear. . Wind waves 1 ft or less.
- Thursday Variable winds 5 kt or less. Sunny. . Wind waves 1 ft or less.
- Thursday Night Variable winds 5 kt or less. Patchy fog after 11pm. . Wind waves 1 ft or less.
- Friday Variable winds 5 kt or less. Patchy fog before 11am. . Wind waves 1 ft or less.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE