Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNA
- Barometer29.97 in
- Dewpoint39°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
Usery Park WS (MAUP)
Lat: 33.48°N Lon: 111.61°W Elev: 2113ft.
2 Miles SE Apache Junction AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 78. South wind 8 to 11 mph becoming west in the afternoon.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 50. Light and variable wind becoming east 9 to 14 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 77. Breezy, with a north northeast wind 11 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 49. East northeast wind 11 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 80. East wind 5 to 11 mph becoming south in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 81.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 80.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 79.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 79.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northwest and North Central Pinal County, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE