Major Winter Storm Continues Moving into the Eastern Third of the U.S. While Another System Begins Impacting the West Coast
Snow, sleet, freezing rain and heavy rainfall will continue to impact the eastern third of the U.S. through the weekend. Extremely cold temperatures will continue to settle into the western two-thirds of the country behind this storm system. In the meantime, a reinforcing shot of cold air is beginning to impact the West Coast as the next system approaches.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.06 in
- Dewpoint21°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
Usery Park WS (MAUP)
Lat: 33.48 Lon: -111.61 Elev: 2113ft.
2 Miles SE Apache Junction AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 35. East wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55. East southeast wind 7 to 9 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41. South southwest wind 7 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Sunday A 30 percent chance of showers before 11am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 50. Southwest wind around 9 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34. Calm wind becoming east northeast 5 to 7 mph after midnight.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 50.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31. Blustery.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northwest and North Central Pinal County, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE