Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind SpeedENE 3 MPH
- Barometer30.06 in
- Dewpoint26°F (-3°C)
- Heat Index76°F (24°C)
Current conditions at
Usery Park WS (MAUP)
Lat: 33.48°N Lon: 111.61°W Elev: 2113ft.
2 Miles SE Apache Junction AZ
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 78. Southeast wind 10 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 51. Breezy, with an east wind 8 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 77. Breezy, with an east wind 10 to 15 mph becoming west southwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 21 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48. West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 77. Southeast wind 6 to 9 mph becoming west in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 48.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 81.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 50.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 82.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 51.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 83.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 84.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northwest and North Central Pinal County, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE