Winter Storm Continues Across Northeast
The complex winter storm that has been bringing freezing rain and snow to parts of the eastern U.S. will continue to affect much of the Northeast through the day on Monday, with snow, sleet and freezing rain, before moving off the East Coast on Tuesday. Meanwhile, dangerously cold temperatures and wind chill will continue in the western half of the U.S.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 8 mph
- Barometer30.15 in (1021.2 mb)
- Dewpoint24°F (-4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill25°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 33.31 Lon: -104.51 Elev: 3649ft.
8 Miles W Caprock NM
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon A 20 percent chance of light snow. Mostly sunny, with a high near 32. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 18. Northwest wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming south in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north after midnight.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 39. Northeast wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Thursday Night A slight chance of snow showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 29. Chance of precipitation is 10%.
- Friday A 10 percent chance of showers. Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 55.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Chaves County Plains, NM
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE