Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 16 G 28 mph
- Barometer30.25 in (1021.0 mb)
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill46°F (8°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 33.31°N Lon: 104.51°W Elev: 3649ft.
8 Miles W Caprock NM
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly cloudy, with a high near 53. North wind around 15 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35. Southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 73. Southwest wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 75.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32. Breezy.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 66.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Chaves County Plains, NM
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE