Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, Arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-30 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains on Wednesday. Wind Chill Advisories or Warnings are in effect across the northern Plains and Upper Midwest.
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
SQUAW LAKE (TR439)
Lat: 32.907750 Lon: -114.474028 Elev: 285ft.
18 Miles NW Niland CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 63. West northwest wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 46. North northwest wind around 8 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 65. Northwest wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47. West northwest wind around 5 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 67. Light and variable wind.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 50.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 69.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 71.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 71.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Imperial County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE