Pacific Front Will Bring Snow to Intermountain West, Northern Plains
A weather system moving into the Pacific Northwest will bring rain to coastal regions, along with snow to the Intermountain West and northern Plains Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall amounts will generally be light, though as much as 5-8 inches is possible in the higher elevations of the mountains. The system will also bring much colder air to the northern Plains and Upper Midwest beginning on Thurs.
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.29 in (1026.4 mb)
- Dewpoint26°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Atlanta, Peachtree City-Falcon Field (KFFC)
Lat: 33.35 Lon: -84.56 Elev: 808ft.
3 Miles W Peachtree City GA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 26. Calm wind.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 61. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of light rain after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 65. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night A 40 percent chance of light rain. Cloudy, with a low around 52. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Saturday A 30 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 68.
- Saturday Night A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Cloudy, with a low around 59.
- Sunday Occasional showers and thunderstorms. Some of the storms could produce heavy rainfall. High near 73. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Sunday Night Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Cloudy, with a low around 50. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Monday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 56. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Christmas Day Sunny, with a high near 53.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Coweta County, GA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE