Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.09 in (1019.3 mb)
- Dewpoint31°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Atlanta, Peachtree City-Falcon Field (KFFC)
Lat: 33.35°N Lon: 84.56°W Elev: 808ft.
3 Miles W Peachtree City GA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Areas of fog before 8am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 68. Light west wind increasing to 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 43. Calm wind.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 70. Light northwest wind becoming west 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 44. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 73. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph in the morning.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 47.
- Tuesday A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 71.
- Tuesday Night Showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 54. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Wednesday A 30 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 70.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Coweta County, GA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE