Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 6 G 16 mph
- Barometer29.95 in
- Dewpoint41°F (5°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill39°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
Greene County Regional Airport (K3J7)
Lat: 33.6°N Lon: 83.13°W Elev: 676ft.
6 Miles N Eatonton GA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Rain likely, mainly before 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 51. North wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Tonight Areas of fog after 1am. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 37. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Saturday Patchy fog before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 70. Light west wind increasing to 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 45. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 71. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph in the morning.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 71.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Tuesday A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 72.
- Tuesday Night A 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 53.
- Wednesday A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 67.
- Wednesday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 56.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Putnam County, GA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE