Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
- Wind SpeedN 9 mph
- Barometer30.39 in (1029.5 mb)
- Dewpoint33°F (1°C)
- Visibility8.00 mi
- Wind Chill30°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
Birmingham International Airport (KBHM)
Lat: 33.56 Lon: -86.75 Elev: 630ft.
2 Miles WSW Sterrett AL
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Cloudy, with a high near 38. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tonight Rain likely after 9pm. Cloudy, with a temperature rising to around 45 by 4am. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Sunday Showers. High near 56. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Sunday Night Rain. Low around 51. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Monday Rain. High near 52. North wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Monday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 41. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Tuesday A 40 percent chance of rain before noon. Cloudy, with a high near 48.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 50.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 50.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Shelby County, AL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE