Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 7 MPH
- Barometer30.06 in
- Dewpoint23°F (-5°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Goodyear Municipal (KGYR)
Lat: 33.41667 Lon: -112.38333 Elev: 968ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 33. West northwest wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 54. Northwest wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 30. North northwest wind around 9 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 58. North northeast wind 6 to 8 mph becoming west in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34. Calm wind becoming north northeast around 6 mph after midnight.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Greater Phoenix Area, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE