Severe weather possible for parts of central, northern Plains
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Tuesday afternoon and evening across portions of the central and northern Plains, from northeastern Nebraska across parts of eastern and northern South Dakota. Large hail will be the main risk, though a tornado or two is possible, as well.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity84% Wind SpeedCalm Barometer29.99 in (1015.0 mb) Dewpoint64°F (18°C) Visibility9.00 mi
Current conditions at
Atlanta, Peachtree City-Falcon Field (KFFC)
Lat: 33.35°N Lon: 84.56°W Elev: 808ft.
3 Miles W Blacksville GA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Sunny, with a high near 79. North wind around 5 mph. Tonight Patchy fog after 5am. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 60. Calm wind. Wednesday Patchy fog before 8am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 83. Calm wind. Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 63. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 83. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph in the afternoon. Thursday Night A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 66. Friday A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Cloudy, with a high near 77. Friday Night A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 56. Saturday Sunny, with a high near 72. Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 74. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52. Monday Sunny, with a high near 78.