Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
- Wind SpeedNW 15 mph
- Barometer30.34 in (1027.7 mb)
- Dewpoint33°F (1°C)
- Visibility6.00 mi
- Wind Chill25°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
Birmingham International Airport (KBHM)
Lat: 33.56 Lon: -86.75 Elev: 630ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly cloudy early, then gradual clearing, with a high near 45. North wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 26. Calm wind.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 54. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26. North wind around 5 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 46. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 27.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Friday Night Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. Low around 44. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. High near 59. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 49.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Jefferson County, AL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE