Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.37 in (1027.6 mb)
- Dewpoint21°F (-6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Lat: 33.31°N Lon: 104.51°W Elev: 3649ft.
9 Miles NE Roswell NM
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 63. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 32. Southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 77. Light southwest wind becoming south 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west after midnight.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 78. Northwest wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35. Breezy.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 71.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 75.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Chaves County Plains, NM
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE