Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.18 in (1021.7 mb)
- Dewpoint44°F (7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Birmingham International Airport (KBHM)
Lat: 33.56°N Lon: 86.75°W Elev: 630ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 47. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 70. Light northwest wind becoming west 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Tuesday A 20 percent chance of showers after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 74. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 58. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Wednesday A 50 percent chance of showers, mainly before 1pm. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 59. Breezy.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 50.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 63.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45.
- Sunday A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 64.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Jefferson County, AL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE