Winter weather returns to New England, wet weather in Southwest
A fast-moving clipper system will bring snow across much of New England on Friday. The heaviest snow is expected across Maine, New Hampshire and eastern Massachusetts. Snowfall totals will be much less than what the nor'easter earlier this week brought, with less than six inches forecast for most areas. Meanwhile, wet weather will prevail across parts of the Southwest into the weekend.
Read More... Humidity35% Wind SpeedNW 12 G 24 mph Barometer30.18 in (1021.8 mb) Dewpoint25°F (-4°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill48°F (9°C)
Current conditions at
Orangeburg, Orangeburg Municipal Airport (KOGB)
Lat: 33.46°N Lon: 80.85°W Elev: 197ft.
Orangeburg SC 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 57. Northwest wind around 15 mph. Tonight Clear, with a low around 28. North wind around 6 mph becoming calm after midnight. Saturday Sunny, with a high near 51. Light and variable wind. Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34. Light south wind. Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 60. Light south wind becoming southwest 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Sunday Night Showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 50. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible. Monday A chance of showers before 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 55. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26. Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 49. Tuesday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Wednesday Showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 54. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Wednesday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 54.