Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect across the northern Plains and Upper Midwest.
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.35 in (1027.9 mb)
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Orangeburg Municipal Airport (KOGB)
Lat: 33.47 Lon: -80.85 Elev: 197ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 33. Light and variable wind.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 54. Light north wind increasing to 5 to 9 mph in the morning.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 24. Calm wind.
- Friday Increasing clouds, with a high near 55. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night A slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Saturday Rain. High near 59. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Saturday Night Rain. Low around 51. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Sunday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 58. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 59.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Orangeburg County, SC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE