Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure system will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring a variety of wintry weather to a large portion of the country. Hardest hit areas are expected to be in the Northeast and New England where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 2 G 7 MPH
- Barometer29.91 in
- Dewpoint51°F (11°C)
Current conditions at
EW3181 Dana Point (E3181)
Lat: 33.47967°N Lon: 117.697°W Elev: 299ft.
San Juan Capistrano CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 52. West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southeast in the evening.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 72. Windy, with a northeast wind 25 to 35 mph decreasing to 15 to 25 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 55 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52. Northeast wind 5 to 15 mph becoming northwest in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 73. Calm wind becoming northwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50. West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming east in the evening.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 71.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 54.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 76.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 72.
- Monday Night Patchy fog after 11pm. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 51.
- Tuesday Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 68.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Orange County Coastal Areas, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE