Contrasting Temperatures Across Much of the U.S. Ahead of a Strong Weekend Storm System.
On Friday, temperatures will be 15 to 20 degrees BELOW average for the Northern and Central Plains and 15 to 20 degrees ABOVE average for parts of the Lower and Middle Mississippi Valley into parts of the Tennessee and Ohio Valleys. But hang on; big changes are on the way this weekend!
- Wind SpeedNA
- Barometer29.73 in
- Dewpoint44°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
EW3181 Dana Point (E3181)
Lat: 33.47967 Lon: -117.69700 Elev: 299ft.
San Juan Capistrano CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Scattered showers, mainly before 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60. North wind 10 to 15 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43. East wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 59. Southeast wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 44. East wind around 10 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 48.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 47.
- Christmas Day Mostly sunny, with a high near 67.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 47.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 65.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Orange County Coastal Areas, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE