Heavy Lake-Effect Snow Across the Great Lakes this Week
Cold winds over the relatively warm Great Lakes will promote heavy lake-effect snow downwind of the lakes through at least Thursday. The heaviest snow will occur in Upstate New York downwind of Lakes Erie and Ontario where up to two feet of snow could fall this week.
- Wind SpeedN 3 mph
- Barometer30.38 in (1029.5 mb)
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Hartsfield-Jackson/Atlanta International Airport (KATL)
Lat: 33.66 Lon: -84.42 Elev: 1010ft.
3 Miles NNE Fayetteville GA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 56. Calm wind.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 29. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 50. Northwest wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 29. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph in the morning.
- Friday Night Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Saturday Rain. The rain could be heavy at times. High near 54. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Saturday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 41. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 49.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 51.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Fayette County, GA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE