Winter Weather Affecting Much of the Country
Winter weather conditions are affecting much of the country this week. Cold air is plunging into the Western and Central U.S., as heavy snow continues across the Northern Plains and Great Lakes. As the system moves east and south, a major icing event is forecast for portions of the Southern Plains to the Ozarks and into the Ohio Valley beginning Thursday.
- Wind SpeedE 0 G 3 MPH
- Barometer29.95 in
- Dewpoint38°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
EW3181 Dana Point (E3181)
Lat: 33.47967 Lon: -117.69700 Elev: 299ft.
San Juan Capistrano CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 42. East wind around 10 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 59. East wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42. Light and variable wind becoming east 5 to 10 mph in the evening.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58. East wind around 10 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Rain, mainly after 4am. Low around 46. West wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday Rain, mainly before 4pm. High near 56. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of showers before 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. Breezy.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 66.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Orange County Coastal Areas, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE