Winter Storm Continues Across Central U.S.
The powerful winter storm that has been affecting much of the central and western U.S. continues to intensify as it moves into Canada. Snow is tapering off across the Upper Midwest, but heavy snow is possible on Thur. from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley. Freezing rain is possible from TX to the Ohio Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 5 G 17 MPH
- Barometer29.94 in
- Dewpoint36°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
Temecula 3SE (SDTEC)
Lat: 33.4647 Lon: -117.0955 Elev: 1190ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 55. Southwest wind around 10 mph.
- Tonight Patchy frost after 10pm. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 34. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming southeast after midnight.
- Friday Patchy frost before 10am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 55. Southeast wind 5 to 15 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Friday Night Showers likely, mainly after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday Showers, mainly before 4pm. High near 52. South wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of showers before 10pm. Patchy frost after 10pm. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Sunday Patchy frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 55.
- Sunday Night Patchy frost after 10pm. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Monday Patchy frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 58.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 33.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 68.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Bernardino and Riverside County Valleys -The Inland Empire, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE