Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
Lat: 33.577778°N Lon: 116.454083°W Elev: 4060ft.
5 Miles SSE Pinyon Pines CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 40. South wind around 5 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48. Southwest wind 5 to 15 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39. North wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45. Northwest wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32. North wind around 20 mph, with gusts as high as 35 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 40. Breezy.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32. Windy.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 44.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 51.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 39.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 55.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Riverside County Mountains, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE