Major Winter Storm Continues Moving into the Eastern Third of the U.S. While Another System Begins Impacting the West Coast
Snow, sleet, freezing rain and heavy rainfall will continue to impact the eastern third of the U.S. through the weekend. Extremely cold temperatures will continue to settle into the western two-thirds of the country behind this storm system. In the meantime, a reinforcing shot of cold air is beginning to impact the West Coast as the next system approaches.
- Wind SpeedE 1 MPH
- Barometer30.09 in
- Dewpoint38°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
Laguna Beach Top (SDLBT)
Lat: 33.54800 Lon: -117.75400 Elev: 990ft.
Laguna Niguel CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45. East wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Saturday Showers, mainly before 4pm. High near 57. East wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of showers before 10pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 42. West wind 10 to 15 mph becoming north 5 to 10 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 55. East wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southeast in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 39.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 48.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Orange County Coastal Areas, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE