Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedNW 7 mph
- Barometer30.31 in (1026.3 mb)
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill35°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
Augusta, Daniel Field (KDNL)
Lat: 33.47 Lon: -82.03 Elev: 420ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 54. North wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 27. Calm wind.
- Friday Increasing clouds, with a high near 57. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night A chance of light rain, mainly after 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42. Light east wind. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Saturday A chance of light rain before 7am, then showers, mainly after 7am. High near 56. Light east wind. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Saturday Night Showers. Low around 48. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.
- Sunday A chance of showers before 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 56. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 58.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Aiken County, SC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE