Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 10 mph
- Barometer30.19 in
- Dewpoint9°F (-13°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill32°F (0°C)
Current conditions at
Ruidoso Regional (KSRR)
Lat: 33.36°N Lon: 105.67°W Elev: 6818ft.
3 Miles NNE Lincoln NM
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 69. West wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 44. West wind 10 to 20 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 66. Breezy, with a west wind 20 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 35 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph becoming northeast after midnight.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47. East wind around 15 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Saturday Night A 10 percent chance of snow. Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Sunday A 10 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for South Central Mountains, NM
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE