Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedW 7 mph
- Barometer30.04 in
- Dewpoint45°F (7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Greene County Regional Airport (K3J7)
Lat: 33.6°N Lon: 83.13°W Elev: 676ft.
4 Miles ESE Buckhead GA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 75. West wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 48. West wind around 5 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 78. Light west wind increasing to 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 15 mph.
- Tuesday Night Occasional showers, mainly after 2am. Low around 59. Southwest wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Wednesday Occasional showers. High near 69. West wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Wednesday Night Showers likely before 8pm. Mostly clear, with a low around 34. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 29.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 66.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Sunday A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 67.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Morgan County, GA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE