Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNE 1 G 4 MPH
- Dewpoint8°F (-13°C)
Current conditions at
Bell Canyon (CAPSD)
Lat: 33.55760 Lon: -117.54654 Elev: 505ft.
3 Miles SE Coto de Caza CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Clear, with a low around 37. Breezy, with a northeast wind around 25 mph, with gusts as high as 40 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 65. Northeast wind 15 to 20 mph becoming west 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40. Northeast wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 68. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southwest in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43. Northeast wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 66.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 72.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 74.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 45.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 74.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Orange County Coastal Areas, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE