Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 4 G 10 MPH
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
- Heat Index77°F (25°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 33.5681°N Lon: 117.2522°W Elev: 1240ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 78. West wind around 5 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 45. South wind 5 to 15 mph becoming north in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 77. North wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 35 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44. North wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 77. Northwest wind around 10 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 80.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 86.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 90.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 86.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Bernardino and Riverside County Valleys -The Inland Empire, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE