Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 33.5681 Lon: -117.2522 Elev: 1240ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 67. West wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 39. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming north after midnight.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 62. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south in the morning.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north in the evening.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 71. North wind around 10 mph.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 42.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 75.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 44.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 78.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 76.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 71.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Bernardino and Riverside County Valleys -The Inland Empire, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE