Major Winter Storm Continues Across Central, Eastern U.S.
The major winter storm that has been affecting much of the central U.S. continues to move eastward on Friday, bringing a variety of hazards from the southern Plains to New England, including a significant ice storm. Heavy snow and freezing rain are expected from the Ohio Valley into central Texas. Icy conditions will cause dangerous driving conditions and extended power outages are possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSE 5 MPH
- Barometer30.11 in (1019.3 mb)
- Dewpoint23°F (-5°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Blythe, Blythe Airport (KBLH)
Lat: 33.61917 Lon: -114.71694 Elev: 397ft.
3 Miles SW Ehrenberg AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 35. Calm wind becoming south southeast around 6 mph in the evening.
- Saturday A 10 percent chance of showers after 11am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 57. Breezy, with a south southwest wind 7 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of showers before 11pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 39. Breezy, with a south southwest wind 9 to 18 mph becoming northwest after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 52. North wind 6 to 13 mph.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 33. North wind around 9 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 52. Breezy.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 62.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Lower Colorado River Valley AZ, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE