Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedENE 6 MPH
- Barometer30.32 in (1026.6 mb)
- Dewpoint11°F (-12°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill44°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
Scottsdale, Scottsdale Airport (KSDL)
Lat: 33.62278 Lon: -111.91056 Elev: 1509ft.
6 Miles NNW Paradise Valley AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 31. North northeast wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 61. North northeast wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35. Calm wind becoming north northeast around 5 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 67. Light north wind.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43. Northeast wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 69.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 68.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Greater Phoenix Area, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE