Winter Weather Affecting Much of the Country
Winter weather conditions are affecting much of the country this week. Cold air is plunging into the Western and Central U.S., as heavy snow continues across the Northern Plains and Great Lakes. As the system moves east and south, a major icing event is forecast for portions of the Southern Plains to the Ozarks and into the Ohio Valley beginning Thursday.
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
DW8020 Irvine (D8020)
Lat: 33.66983 Lon: -117.79183 Elev: 105ft.
Laguna Hills CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 40. East wind around 5 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 59. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph after midnight.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58. East wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Rain, mainly after 4am. Low around 44. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday Rain, mainly before 4pm. High near 55. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of showers before 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Sunday Night Areas of frost after 10pm. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Monday Areas of frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 62.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 70.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Orange County Coastal Areas, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE