Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, Arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-30 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains on Wednesday. Wind Chill Advisories or Warnings are in effect across the northern Plains and Upper Midwest.
- Wind SpeedNW 3 mph
- Barometer30.40 in (1029.9 mb)
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Atlanta, Fulton County Airport-Brown Field (KFTY)
Lat: 33.78 Lon: -84.52 Elev: 863ft.
2 Miles S Winston GA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 55. Calm wind.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 28. Calm wind becoming northwest around 5 mph after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 47. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 27. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph in the morning.
- Friday Night Rain. Low around 40. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday Rain. High near 54. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Saturday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 40. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 48.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 51.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Douglas County, GA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE