Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 16 mph
- Barometer29.81 in (1004.9 mb)
- Dewpoint9°F (-13°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Lat: 33.31°N Lon: 104.51°W Elev: 3649ft.
23 Miles NE Roswell NM
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 76. Northwest wind around 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Tonight Areas of blowing dust before midnight. Partly cloudy, with a low around 30. Windy, with a north wind 25 to 30 mph becoming north 15 to 20 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 45 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52. Northeast wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31. East wind around 5 mph becoming south after midnight.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60. South wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 73.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Chaves County Plains, NM
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE