Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 5 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.29 in (1027.2 mb)
- Dewpoint24°F (-4°C)
- Visibility8.00 mi
Current conditions at
Lat: 33.31 Lon: -104.51 Elev: 3649ft.
23 Miles NE Roswell NM
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 16. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 43. West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 41. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25. East wind around 5 mph becoming south after midnight.
- Thursday A 10 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Thursday Night A slight chance of rain showers before 11pm, then a slight chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Chaves County Plains, NM
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE