Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedN 13 mph
- Barometer30.47 in (1032.7 mb)
- Dewpoint24°F (-4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill25°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
Anniston Metropolitan Airport (KANB)
Lat: 33.59 Lon: -85.85 Elev: 611ft.
2 Miles WSW West End-Cobb Town AL
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 45. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 27. Calm wind.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 52. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. Low around 42. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Saturday Showers and possibly a thunderstorm before noon, then rain likely after noon. High near 57. Southeast wind 5 to 15 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly before midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 50.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 32.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Tuesday Night Clear, with a low around 33.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 57.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Calhoun County, AL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE