Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedW 7 mph
- Barometer29.87 in (1011.4 mb)
- Dewpoint53°F (12°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Anniston Metropolitan Airport (KANB)
Lat: 33.59°N Lon: 85.85°W Elev: 611ft.
2 Miles WSW West End-Cobb Town AL
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon A 20 percent chance of showers after 4pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 76. Southwest wind around 10 mph.
- Tonight A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms before 7pm, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm between 7pm and 1am, then a chance of showers after 1am. Patchy fog after 4am. Low around 59. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Wednesday A 40 percent chance of showers, mainly before 1pm. Patchy fog before 7am. Otherwise, cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a temperature rising to near 62 by 10am, then falling to around 54 during the remainder of the day. Breezy, with a west wind 10 to 15 mph increasing to 20 to 25 mph in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29. Blustery, with a northwest wind 15 to 20 mph decreasing to 10 to 15 mph after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 53. Northwest wind around 10 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65.
- Friday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Saturday A 40 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 64.
- Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Sunday A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Sunday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Monday A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Calhoun County, AL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE