Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSSW 8 MPH
- Barometer30.06 in (1018.1 mb)
- Dewpoint18°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Heat Index82°F (28°C)
Current conditions at
Palm Springs, Jacqueline Cochran Regional Airport (KTRM)
Lat: 33.62667°N Lon: 116.15944°W Elev: -125ft.
Thermal Airport CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 55. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 83. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 55. Light and variable wind becoming northwest 10 to 15 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 82. North wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52. Northwest wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 80.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 82.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 83.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 88.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 56.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 90.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Coachella Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE