Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, Arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-30 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains on Wednesday. Wind Chill Advisories or Warnings are in effect across the northern Plains and Upper Midwest.
- Wind SpeedWSW 2 G 5 MPH
- Barometer30.01 in
- Dewpoint24°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
CW5283 Foothill Ranch (C5283)
Lat: 33.68500 Lon: -117.65583 Elev: 970ft.
Lake Forest CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Isolated sprinkles. Sunny, with a high near 68. West wind around 5 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 43. East wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 67. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph after midnight.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 63. East wind around 5 mph becoming south in the morning.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 71.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 47.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 75.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 49.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 77.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 76.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Orange County Coastal Areas, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE