Winter weather returns to New England, wet weather in Southwest
A fast-moving clipper system will bring snow across much of New England on Friday. The heaviest snow is expected across Maine, New Hampshire and eastern Massachusetts. Snowfall totals will be much less than what the nor'easter earlier this week brought, with less than six inches forecast for most areas. Meanwhile, wet weather will prevail across parts of the Southwest into the weekend.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity32% Wind SpeedN 18 G 25 mph Barometer30.25 in Dewpoint23°F (-5°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill47°F (8°C)
Current conditions at
Winder, Winder-Barrow Airport (KWDR)
Lat: 33.98°N Lon: 83.67°W Elev: 942ft.
2 Miles NNE Rutledge GA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 52. Northwest wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Tonight Clear, with a low around 25. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. Calm wind. Sunday Showers likely, mainly after 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 55. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Sunday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 40. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 47. Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26. Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 49. Tuesday Night A chance of rain showers, snow, and sleet. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Wednesday A chance of rain showers. Cloudy, with a high near 49. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Wednesday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. Thursday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.