Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
- Wind SpeedS 3 mph
- Barometer29.96 in (1014.4 mb)
- Dewpoint56°F (13°C)
- Visibility1.00 mi
Current conditions at
Augusta, Daniel Field (KDNL)
Lat: 33.47 Lon: -82.03 Elev: 420ft.
3 Miles NW Clarks Hill SC
7 Day Forecast
- Today A chance of showers, mainly before 1pm. Cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 58. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west 11 to 16 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 32. Northwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 58. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32. Light and variable wind.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 55. North wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 27.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Friday Night A chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 40. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Saturday Showers. High near 59. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday Night A chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 43. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 52.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for McCormick County, SC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE