Winter weather forecast in Northeast, Four Corners region
Snow will continue Friday in the Northeast as a clipper system moves across the region. This will be nothing like the recent nor'easter that brought up to three feet of snow to parts of the Northeast, as snowfall totals will generally be six inches or less, with the exception of Maine where up to a foot is possible. Meanwhile, snow is forecast for the Four Corners region through the weekend.
Read More... Humidity59% Wind SpeedNW 16 G 30 mph Barometer30.10 in (1019.3 mb) Dewpoint41°F (5°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill51°F (11°C)
Current conditions at
Atlanta, Fulton County Airport-Brown Field (KFTY)
Lat: 33.78°N Lon: 84.52°W Elev: 840ft.
3 Miles ENE Winston GA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph. Friday Sunny, with a high near 49. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Friday Night Clear, with a low around 27. North wind 5 to 10 mph. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. Calm wind. Sunday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 52. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Sunday Night Showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 39. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 44. Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48. Tuesday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Wednesday A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 47. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Wednesday Night A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.